Student Advisory Services
Information and support in planning your studies, help with changing courses and rewriting, advice on examination matters and directions to other points of contact
You can come to the student advisory service with a wide variety of concerns. Topics in which we support you are:
- questions about studying at the Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science
- information on study requirements
- career prospects and possible career paths
- application and enrollment
- content or course of your studies
- examination regulations or module handbook
- change of subject resp. place of study or transition from bachelor studies to a masters programme
- advice on the recognition of academic achievements
- required certificates
- general problems in studies
For many questions we already have the right answer ready for you in our FAQs. Didn't find the answer you wanted? Our departmental advisory service will be happy to provide you with advice and assistance on these and other questions about studying at the faculty. For legally binding information, please contact the examination board responsible for you via the examination office.
Examinations and Credits Mathematics
The Office for Examinations and Credits Mathematics administers examination results in the bachelor's and master's programs in mathematics and the master's program in “Scientific Computing” as well as issues transcripts and certificates of academic achievements.
Examinations and Credits Computer Science
The Office of Examinations and Credits Computer Science administers examination results for bachelor's students of Computer Science and master's students of Data and Computer Science, issues transcripts and certificates of academic achievements, and advises students on administrative issues related to their studies.